Monday, July 13, 2009

Long time no see :p

It has been brought to my attention that I have not updated my blog since what May? Well here I am updating.
OK since my last update I moved from VA to MD. We've been here for about two months I think. I'm happy that I'm back in Maryland but I hate the part of town we live in. Its sooo far away from my friends and its hard to get over there to see them. Its kind of sad :(
The other bad part of being so far away is that the high school I want to go to is out of zone. So when we called the school to see what I needed to do for out of zone that told me I had to pay tuition. I that much I'd expected. Its a nice school and I figured two or three hundred a semester was what I was going to have to spend. My councilor told me I would have to pay $140,000 to go to school....I asked her if she was on crack. I could go to massage therapy school 15 and a half times for that much money. I'm planning on asking my parents to put me into a private school. I don't want to go to public school around here.
But any ways... my birthday was on the 7th and i'm 17 now. My birthday actually really sucked. yeah it was a craptastic day but i did get a guitar and a new Mp3 so that was cool.
heres a video of my birthday



Its the only clip that i got because the rest of the day, like I said before, was craptastic
I've also stared writing a novel. Any one whos knows me knows that I write a whole lot but it like Fanfictions i call them "Stories" because thats all they are but i'm turning one of my favorite stories into a novel. I've been writing the story since... the 10th grade I think so I've know the characters for about three years now and I feel that I can write a novel with ease. But its harder then you think I get writters block and I jump arond alot. So most of my time is spent finding ways to connect the scenes but its comming out pretty good it think :D
But i think that's it...yeah i will be updating more often now that its summer and I have to time.

~Deanna~

0 comments: