Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Push it to the limit? 10 day challenge

So I don't even know if anyone even follows my blog but it doesn't matter I'm doing this more for myself. So I'm going to be doing this challenge thing for the next 10 days. I will be posing a blog post with a challenge topic the 10 challenges are:

* Day 1: Ten random facts about yourself.
* Day 2: Nine things you do every day.
* Day 3: Eight things that annoy you.
* Day 4: Seven fears/phobias.
* Day 5: Six songs that you’re addicted to.
* Day 6: Five things you can’t live without.
* Day 7: Four memories you won’t forget.
* Day 8: Three words you can’t go a day without using.
* Day 9: Two things you wish you could do.
* Day 10: One person you can trust.

Later today I will post with the first task because right now I'm going off to la la land. Hopefully stick to this and not let this blog collect dusty dust cuz I'm to lazy to post

^-^
~Ruby~

0 comments: